STORE POLICY & SHIPPING INFORMATION
We at Tail Waggin’ Biscuits & Bones, Inc. want to bring you the best quality treats for your dog. Our goal is complete customer satisfaction. If for any reason, you or your dog is not satisfied with our treats, please contact us and we will make it right. Our products are baked fresh for each order. We use only the finest human grade ingredients for our treats.
While all our gourmet treats are homemade with your pet’s pleasure and health in mind, please note that some ingredients in all treats (including store-bought treats) may not be appropriate for all pets. If your pet has a history of allergies, please carefully read the list of main ingredients in each treat before purchasing.
We also make specialized treats for the dogs that have allergies. We can substitute any of the treats with soy flour, brown rice flour, rye flour and/or oat bran flour if you desire. Email us with your requests!
Treats do not contain any additives or preservatives. For this reason, we suggest storing treats in an air-tight container to prevent spoilage. Treats should keep for 2-3 weeks.
If you have any questions or concerns about your order please call (972) 508-1141 or email us at email@example.com & we will get back to you as soon as we can.
Tail Waggin’ Biscuits & Bones, Inc. (“we” and “us”) is the operator of (http://wptoshopify.dev-process.com) (“Website”). By placing an order through this Website you will be agreeing to the terms below. These are provided to ensure both parties are aware of and agree upon this arrangement to mutually protect and set expectations on our service.
1. We try to maintain accurate stock counts on our website but from time-to-time there may be a stock discrepancy and we will not be able to fulfill all your items at time of purchase. In this instance, we will fulfill the available products to you, and contact you about whether you would prefer to await restocking of the backordered item or if you would prefer for us to process a refund.
2. Shipping Costs Shipping costs are calculated during checkout based on weight, dimensions and destination of the items in the order. Payment for shipping will be collected with the purchase. This price will be the final price for shipping cost to the customer.
3. Returns 3.1 Return Due To Change Of Mind Tail Waggin’ Biscuits & Bones, Inc. will happily accept returns due to change of mind as long as a request to return is received by us within 30 days of receipt of item and are returned to us in original packaging, unused and in resellable condition. Return shipping will be paid at the customers expense and will be required to arrange their own shipping. Once returns are received and accepted, refunds will be processed to store credit for a future purchase. We will notify you once this has been completed through email. (Tail Waggin’ Biscuits & Bones, Inc.) will refund the value of the goods returned but will NOT refund the value of any shipping paid.
3. Delivery Terms In general, domestic shipments are in transit for 2 – 7 days
4.3 Dispatch Time Orders are usually dispatched within 2 business days of payment of order Our warehouse operates on Monday – Friday during standard business hours, except on national holidays at which time the warehouse will be closed. In these instances, we take steps to ensure shipment delays will be kept to a minimum.
4.4 Change Of Delivery Address For change of delivery address requests, we are able to change the address at any time before the order has been dispatched.
4.5 P.O. Box Shipping Tail Waggin’ Biscuits & Bones, Inc. will ship to P.O. box addresses using postal services only. We are unable to offer couriers services to these locations.
4.6 Military Address Shipping We are able to ship to military addresses using USPS. We are unable to offer this service using courier services.
4.7 Items Out Of Stock If an item is out of stock, we will cancel and refund the out-of-stock items and dispatch the rest of the order.
4.8 Delivery Time Exceeded If delivery time has exceeded the forecasted time, please contact us so that we can conduct an investigation
5. Tracking Notifications Upon dispatch, customers will receive a tracking link from which they will be able to follow the progress of their shipment based on the latest updates made available by the shipping provider.
6. Parcels Damaged In Transit If you find a parcel is damaged in-transit, if possible, please reject the parcel from the courier and get in touch with our customer service. If the parcel has been delivered without you being present, please contact customer service with next steps.
7. Sales Tax Sales tax has already been applied to the price of the goods as displayed on the website
8. Cancellations If you change your mind before you have received your order, we are able to accept cancellations at any time before the order has been dispatched. If an order has already been dispatched, please refer to our refund policy.
9. Insurance Parcels are insured for loss and damage up to the value as stated by the courier.
9.1 Process for parcel damaged in-transit We will process a refund or replacement as soon as the courier has completed their investigation into the claim.
9.2 Process for parcel lost in-transit We will process a refund or replacement as soon as the courier has conducted an investigation and deemed the parcel lost.
10. Customer service For all customer service enquiries, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org